Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel with a 54-year history of breaking boundaries, is ringing in the new year with its exciting ‘Take 5’ offer, providing up to US$2,900 in value for a limited time*.
NCL’s most popular promotion sees all stateroom categories across all ships and destinations receiving all five ‘Free at Sea’ offers, with 50% reduced deposits and 30% off voyage total fare also available as a combination promotion.
With NCL’s ‘Take 5’ promotion, guests in Asia-Pacific can enjoy the following free offers:
- A beverage package: Guests can raise a glass whenever they choose – with NCL’s ships featuring up to 22 bars and lounges – whether that be a mouth-watering cocktail in Shaker’s Martini Bar, taking in the sunset with a margarita at the Great Outdoors Bar, or deciding between one of the more than 50 bottled beers available in The District Brew House, to name but a few.
- A shore excursion credit: Explorers can find their happy place with NCL’s vast range of immersive shore excursions, from discovering the rugged wilderness of Alaska to the ancient temples and traditions of Asia.
- A specialty dining package: With more than 40 restaurant, bar and lounge options available across the NCL fleet, guests will have a range of dining delights at their fingertips. From a new take on old-world Italian fare in Onda by Scarpetta, to traditional Mexican flavours with a modern twist in Los Lobos, or authentic slow-roasted Brazilian meats in Moderno, travellers are invited to take their tastebuds on a voyage around the world, without having to step foot off the ship!
- A Wi-Fi package: Happiness soars when shared– with NCL’s free Wi-Fipackage, guests canshare their memorable holiday moments with friends and family back home and stay connected while onboard with an internet package that can be used throughout the ship.
- NCL’s ‘3rd and 4th guest sail at a reduced rate’ (on select sailings):Why not make your next cruise holiday a family affair? This offer allows the 3rd and 4th guest on a reservation to sail at a reduced rate on select cruises.
“The start of a new year is the perfect time to plan for new bucket-list experiences for 2021 and beyond, and ‘Take 5’ provides extraordinary value for travelers looking to book their next dream holiday. Available fleetwide across all our 300 plus stunning destinations – including Europe, Alaska, Asia, Hawaii and the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand – the world is your oyster.
For cruisers wanting to explore the beauty of their own backyard, ‘Take 5’ is also available across our forthcoming Asia-Pacific voyages onboard Norwegian Sun,” said Ben Angell, Norwegian Cruise Line Vice President and Managing Director, APAC.
For guests looking to explore the wonders of Asia, Norwegian Sun offers superb voyages from October 2020 onwards. Exquisitely refurbished in 2018, Norwegian Sun has plenty of generously sized accommodation options, a wide variety of bars, delectable dining choices and thrilling entertainment such as Rock You Tonight, a high-energy tribute to rock icons as Queen, Journey and The Who. Norwegian Sun is the perfect place to kick back and relax after a day of adventures onshore.