The Chris Salans group is preparing for a brilliant French holiday celebration on 14 July, Bastille Day, with a special dinner at Mozaic Restaurant Gastronomique. The 6- or 8-course dinner menu will offer classic French dishes tuned to the tropics with Mozaic’s signature flair. Wine pairing will feature premium all-French Grand Cru wines.
Chef-owner Chris Salans has a deep personal connection to France. Born of a French mother and American father, Chris spent much of his childhood in France and was educated at the Cordon Bleu in Paris. He was recently inducted as a Maître Cuisinier di France, a prestigious association of French chefs. This will be a dinner prepared with expertise and love.
Here is a preview of the Bastille Day dinner menu:
- Coquille St Jacques Roti : Baked baby scallops, Balinese Suna Cekuh
- Truite aux Amandes : French River Trout, Kenari Nuts and Fresh Curry Leaves
- Bouillabaise de Homard : Blue Lobster in Spiced Bouillabaise Broth
- Duo de Foie Gras aux Agrumes : Foie gras Duo – Chilled and Pan Seared – with Pomelo
- Pigeon au Civet de Cepe : Roasted Squab in a Jackfruit and Cepe Mushroom Stew
- Biche Grand Veneur : Venison, Cranberries, Chestnuts and Red Cabbage
- Bleu au Vin Rouge : Light Blue Cheese, Red Wine Ice Cream, Coconut Sablé
- Dessert Chocolat à la Table : Mozaic’s Table Top Dessert, Valrhona Chocolate and Passion Fruit
- Petit Fours
Prices for the Bastille Day dinner:
– 6 course menu IDR1,250,000++
– 8 course menu IDR1,600,000++
Grand Cru Wine Pairing only
– 6 course pairing IDR1,200,000++
– 8 course pairing IDR1,500,000++
Seating is limited to 60 persons, so reservations are advised. Reservations are available from 6pm until 9.30pm.