Centrally located in the renowned German spa town of Baden-Baden, Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa is an urban oasis set in a private park facing the famous Lichtentaler Allee. A harmonic combination of elegance, tradition, and innovative future concepts are the hallmarks of this city resort.
The House of Wellbeing Villa Stéphanie features a state-of-the-art spa with connecting medical care curated by the finest professionals. Fritz & Felix, Baden-Baden’s new gastronomic hotspot, appeals to both a local and international clientele with its modern, urban lifestyle and a cuisine that is as authentic as it is original.
Baden-Baden is an extraordinarily busy cultural and sporting destination. Each year guests flock to the world-class autumn music festival at the Festival Hall, the town’s iconic concert hall; Iffezheim racecourse has major fixtures in May, August and October; and throughout the year the three cutting-edge galleries host contemporary art exhibitions.
Insider Guide to Baden Baden
It’s hard to imagine a more serene spot than the historic park and arboretum of the Lichtentaler Allee, otherwise known as Baden-Baden’s “green salon”. Here you can walk, cycle, or jog among the ancient trees, winding your way through over 300 different species of native and exotic woody plants including chestnuts, limes, maples, sycamores and magnolias. Or during the winter months, take everything in while riding in a romantic horse-drawn carriage.
Visit the casino at the Kurhaus in Baden-Baden and it’s easy to see why Marlene Dietrich described it as “the most beautiful casino in the world”. Designed 190 years ago, today it continues to exude glamour and elegance, with its grand chandeliers and Louis XV-style decor. You can play roulette, blackjack and poker in this wonderfully opulent setting, as others have done in Baden-Baden since the 19th century – or simply sit back and enjoy the view.
Baden-Baden has been famous for its relaxing qualities for centuries. No visit would be complete without a trip to the Roman-Irish Friedrichsbad baths, where the high-ceilinged rooms are breathtaking. In contrast, the more modern Caracalla Spa is just a few steps away. It’s also worth visiting The Trinkhalle, the pump house that’s also within the Kurhaus, home of the casino. Here, you can sample the spa water, which is said to have healing properties. A word of warning, however: for most, it is very much an acquired taste.
Discover the beautiful Black Forest countryside with a drive out in one of the hotel’s three classic cars – a Porsche 928, a VW Samba bus named “Oskar”, or VW Beetle Convertible called “Herbie”. Set off with a picnic from Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, stop wherever takes your fancy and enjoy a hamper of salmon sandwiches, chocolate cake, champagne and other delicacies, freshly prepared for you by the hotel’s chefs.
Black Forest Discovery Offer:
- Four nights in a deluxe double room, with a wonderful view overlooking the famous Lichtentaler Allee,
- Welcome with fruits and sparkling water in your room,
- Brenners breakfast buffet,
- Enjoy a three hours tour with our VW Samba ‘Oskar’ with a chauffeur for up to five people to the Black Forest National Park,
- Entrance fee to the Belle Epoque Casino Baden-Baden,
- Unwind in Europe’s finest destination spa Villa Stéphanie with Fitness Center, Large indoor pool in Roman style, 500 square metre sauna, Plunge pool, Ladies sauna, Daily fitness activities free of charge.
Optional activities during your stay:
- One of the world’s most beautiful adventure park ‘Europa-Park Rust’ (50min. by car),
- Swimming classes for children at our Brenners pool,
- Biking or hiking tours to the Black Forest,
- A visit to the Thermal Baths.